10′ × 20′ Truss Exhibit • Phoenix
The Phoenix kit creates a truss exhibit designed to fit a 10′ × 20′ space. It features four 38.125″ × 83.75″ graphics, two 43″ × 83.75″ graphics, one 25.75″ × 83.75″ graphic, two adjustable tabletops, four adjustable shelves, and seven LED spotlights.
The Orbital Express™ truss exhibit system has limitless custom options for appearance and functionality. No tools are required for assembly due to its simple twist and lock design.
|Hardware:||Fits a 10′ × 20′ space|
(4) 38.125″w × 83.75″h
(2) 43″w × 83.75″h
(1) 25.75″w × 83.75″h
|Shipping Cases:||(3) 51″ × 39″ × 24″|
|Lead Time:||6 Days (Rush options)|
Orbital Express™ offers many ‘off the shelf’ kits with a range of accessories and customization options. Options requiring an additional charge can be ordered by phone.
- Inkjet printed rollable panels instead of dye-sub print fabric graphics (call for quote).
- Additional lighting.
- Add-on tabletops, shelving, literature racks, and monitor mounts.
- Truss kiosks, counters, and podiums to complement and complete your exhibit.
- Choice of finish on the tabletops. (view finishes)
Kits can also easily be reconfigured into larger or smaller exhibits, depending on your tradeshow needs. Contact us with any questions about creating the perfect set up for your next show.
- (4) Premium Dye-Sub Fabric Graphics (38.125″ × 83.75″)
- (2) Premium Dye-Sub Fabric Graphics (43″ × 83.75″)
- (1) Premium Dye-Sub Fabric Graphic (25.75″ × 83.75″)
- (2) 24″ Straight Truss Lengths
- (8) 36″ Straight Truss Lengths
- (8) 46″ Straight Truss Lengths
- (12) 45° Curved Truss Lengths
- (16) 6-Way Junction Boxes
- (1) Full Set of Quicklock Connectors
- (4) 24″ Shelves
- (2) Standard Adjustable Tabletops
- (7) Slimline LED 12W Spotlights
- (3) OCF Molded Shipping Cases
- Set Up Instructions
Preparing & Submitting Artwork
Prepare the artwork according to these documents:
Submit the print-ready artwork to:
This item ships freight. There is no flat rate for shipping this product. Please contact us to order.
Ships from Woodridge, IL or Las Vegas, NV. Deliveries to Canada are subject to applicable taxes and duties.
This item is produced in a ISO Standard 14001:2004 ‘Green Certified’ facility that keeps our environment the priority. Learn more. Frame hardware is 100% recyclable.
Lead time indicates production days and does not include time in transit.
Please contact us with any questions.