Effective date: 10.2007
- Warranty is for one year from the date of purchase and covers breakage that occurs during normal use.
- The Manufacturer will determine if the product can be repaired or if it needs to be replaced.
- Customer is responsible for paying return shipping to designated location.
- Manufacturer will pay for ground shipping back to the customer.
- Contact us and provide the original order number. A return authorization number will be provided that must appear on the outside of the package. Instructions will be provided on where to ship return.
- Carefully package and ship the damaged product to the specified address that is given at the time of the return authorization.