Solar A™ · 10′ × 10′ Inline Trade Show Booth
The Solar A 10′ × 10′ Inline Trade Show Booth will categorically exceed your highest expectations for quality and appearance. It is a completely turnkey system with fully integrated parts and identifications systems, computer generated packing design, and set up instructions to simplify installation and dismantle.
Included in this premium, modular hybrid exhibit are:
- a backwall with a laminated frame for a large, smooth fabric graphic that extends behind a milk plex wall;
- an extended backwall ceiling for depth and lighting;
- a laminated backwall counter with an up-lit countertop;
- a VESA compliant monitor mount that supports up to a 23″ monitor†, backed by a 50″ × 23.5″ graphic monitor mount board;
- a laminated tower shelf for product and/or literature display with and up-lit base;
- a complete set of LED lighting;
- a laminated reception counter with an up-lit countertop and a vinyl cut logo graphic in one color;
- completely pre-wired for simple, plug-and-play installation of A/V and electronic equipment.
|Design:||Solar A · 10′ × 10′ (view plan)|
120″w × 96″h · 330lbs
(further measurement details)
50″w × 39″h · 114lbs
26″w × 39″h · 69lbs
|Total Weight:||1,008lbs with cases|
|Lead Time:||15 Days (no rush options available)|
Your Choice of Laminate
Choose from the following 12 premium laminates for your exhibit and counters. (print sheet)
Solar exhibits are manufactured utilizing materials especially selected to reduce impact on the environment. CO2 emissions are kept strictly minimum and carbon neutrality is achieved by supporting verified, high quality, high impact carbon offset and renewable energy projects around the world through Sustainable Travel International.
- (1) Backwall (w/ Fabric Graphic 95.5″ × 84″) & Milk Plex Wall
- (1) Backwall Ceiling
- (1) Backwall Counter (w/ up-lit countertop)
- (1) Monitor Mount Kit (holds up to 23″ monitor†)
- (1) Monitor Mount Board (w/ 50″ × 23.5″ Graphic)
- (1) Tower Shelf (w/ up-lit base)
- (1) Reception Counter (w/ up-lit countertop & 1-color Vinyl Logo Graphic)
- (1) Solar Flight Case (96″ × 24″ × 48″ · 255lbs.)
- (1) Solar Airtub (40″ × 58″ × 57″ · 255lbs.)
- Complete Set of Low Voltage LED Lighting as depicted
- Protective Packing Materials
- Comprehensive Set Up Instructions w/ Toll Free Phone Support
† Monitor not included. Mount Kit can be upgraded to hold monitors up to 32″; please contact for details and pricing.
Solar™ is a completely modular trade show exhibit system that uses high-strength, 100% recyclable, Octanorm™ framing. This exhibit's design was produced by an industry-leading designer along with expert engineers to showcase part of the incredible versatilty available to exhibitors.
There are an unlimited number of ways to configure and reconfigure this package to suit your unique marketing needs.
For assistance in creating the perfect exhibit for your upcoming show we invite you to contact our professional design assistance team with any and all inquiries.
Preparing Your Artwork
Prepare print-ready artwork according to these documents.*
*Print-ready artwork must be submitted and approved at least 15 business days prior to desired delivery date. For available rush options please call.
Ships from North Hollywood, CA. California residents are subject to state sales tax.
Freight cost is calculated upon order confirmation and is the responsibility of the purchaser. To request a shipping cost estimate please contact us.
Deliveries to Canada are subject to applicable taxes and duties.
Ordering additional options and accesories may alter quoted shipping cost. This will be calculated the once the full order is placed and you will be contacted by a client service representative for final approval.
Lead time indicates production days and does not include time in transit. Rush shipping options are available, call to arrange.
Graphic design services are available at $65 per hour. Call to arrange.
Installation & Dismantle Services are available for select cities.
Portable flooring sold separately.
This item is manufactured in the U.S.A.