AL6 Deluxe · 20′ Trade Show Booth
w/ Straight Canopies, Counter, Monitor Mounts, Monitors & Lights
Alumalite Classic™ is a system of modular components designed for versatility, durability and professional presentation. Each trade show booth kit is customizable to suit your exhibit needs.
The AL6 Deluxe is a full modular exhibit kit featuring two Straight canopy tops, round tapered wings, one free-standing counter, two monitor mounts, two monitors, and four 200 Watt halogen lights. This kit can also be set up as a 10′ booth.
No additional tools are required for assembly; complete, easy-to-follow instructions are included.
|Design:||AL6 Deluxe (Straight Canopies)|
|Dimensions:||239″w × 96″h × 22″d|
|Set Up Time:||90 minutes, one person|
|Lead Time:||10 Days (Rush options)|
Further customize the look of your trade show booth with these available options. Please call to order.
- Dye sub printed fabric tension graphics instead of Inkjet printed panels.
- Choice of color for the canopy cover (view colors).
- Graphic printing on the Headers & Wings.
- (10) ’Las Vegas lights‘ instead of (4) 200 Watt Halogen lights.
- Choice of laminates on the counter tops and bases (view laminate choices).
- View Alumalite Classic™ Accessories.
- (2) Backwall Frame Hardware
- (1) Connecting Frame Hardware
- (1) Inkjet Printed Backwall Graphic Set (7 Panels)
- (2) Straight Canopy Frames (2″ Aluminium Tubing)
- (2) Trapeze Canopy Covers (Stretch Fabric Pillowcase)
- (1) Set of Frosted Plex Headers & Wings
- (4) 200 Watt Halogen Lights
- (1) Free-Standing Counter
- (2) Monitor Mounts
- (2) 19″ Monitors
- (4) Roto-molded Cases w/ Wheels (48″ × 28″ × 9″)
- Set Up Instructions & Tools
Preparing & Submitting Artwork
Prepare the artwork according to these documents:
Submit the print-ready artwork to:
Ships from North Hollywood, CA. California residents are subject to State Sales Tax.
Ordering additional options and accesories may alter quoted shipping cost. This will be calculated the once the full order is placed and you will be contacted by a client service representative for final approval.