AL2 Deluxe · 10′ Trade Show Booth
w/ Arch Canopy, Counters, Monitor Mount, Monitor, Shelves, Lights & Graphics
Alumalite Classic™ is a system of modular components designed for versatility, durability and professional presentation. Each trade show booth kit is customizable to suit your exhibit needs.
The AL2 Deluxe is a full modular exhibit kit featuring an Arch canopy top, round tapered wings, one free-standing counter, one fixed counter, a monitor mount, a monitor, three shelves, and two 200 Watt halogen lights.
No additional tools are required for assembly; complete, easy-to-follow instructions are included.
|Design:||AL2 Deluxe (Arch Canopy)|
|Dimensions:||117″w × 96″h × 22″d|
|Set Up Time:||60 minutes, one person|
|Lead Time:||10 Days (Rush options)|
Further customize the look of your trade show booth with these available options. Please call to order.
- Dye sub printed fabric tension graphic instead of Inkjet printed panels.
- Choice of color for the canopy cover (view colors).
- Graphic printing on the Header & Wings.
- (5) ’Las Vegas lights‘ instead of (2) 200 Watt Halogen lights.
- Choice of laminates on the shelves and counter tops and bases (view laminate choices).
- View Alumalite Classic™ Accessories.
- (1) Backwall Frame Hardware
- (1) Inkjet Printed Backwall Graphic Set (3 Panels)
- (1) Arch Canopy Frame (2″ Aluminium Tubing)
- (1) Trapeze Canopy Cover (Stretch Fabric Pillowcase)
- (1) Set of Frosted Plex Header & Wings
- (2) 200 Watt Halogen Lights
- (1) Free-Standing Counter
- (1) Fixed Counter
- (1) Monitor Mount
- (1) 19″ Monitor
- (3) Round Shelves
- (2) Roto-molded Cases w/ Wheels (48″ × 28″ × 9″)
- Set Up Instructions & Tools
Preparing & Submitting Artwork
Prepare the artwork according to these documents:
Submit the print-ready artwork to:
Ships from North Hollywood, CA. California residents are subject to State Sales Tax.
Ordering additional options and accesories may alter quoted shipping cost. This will be calculated the once the full order is placed and you will be contacted by a client service representative for final approval.